This is a session of ‘receive sense’ which is specially directed to single ladies who date married men or who are on the verge of dating married men. This is a trend that is on the high-rise now. I know that it has always been there but I don’t know if I feel this way because I am now at that “young & fresh age” and I seem to be getting the attention of this group of men but honestly, it is on the rise and we have to do something about it.
Personally, I have had my own share of married men flocking around me. This has been a major problem for me. I faced this pressure more during my youth service (NYSC) year. There was so much pressure on me to agree to one because of the benefit I was promised, a job but God went ahead and got me a job before I could succumb.
During my youth service year I met a lot of married men who were all asking me for relationships and surprisingly, it was only one who was complaining about his wife’s behaviour. All the others loved their wives and were enjoying their marriages but they just believe that a girlfriend/mistress would help with all the tension at home.
These are the reasons why a single lady should not date a married man:
- He will never leave his wife for you.
- All you are and would ever be to him is an object to satisfy his desires.
- He will never make any major investment in your life apart from giving you money which you may use to buy human hair or phone or makeup. The best he may do for you would be to take you abroad or help you start a business. When there is job vacancy in his office he won’t be thinking of you o. He is thinking of his relations and children. Be a diva and hustle for yourself biko.
- When his wife is around or when he is with his family, it’s as if you don’t exist. Have you ever noticed why he may not be able to pick your calls at certain times or when he receives some calls he asks you to be quiet? Babes, he is giving honour to whom honour is due don’t kid yourself eh.
- When his friend or brother is looking for wife he will not recommend you o. All he sees when he looks at you is an object he can use as much and as often as he likes. Please don’t downgrade yourself to stuff, stuff that if you work hard for you can get by yourself.
Ladies, I urge you to take a stand to be modest in your singleness. God will bring your own man. Just yesterday a married man asked me out and I said no. He laughed tauntingly and asked, “Do you think your own husband won’t cheat?” I told him, “Sir, just because you cheat and so many men cheat doesn’t mean there aren’t some decent men out there who haven’t cheated and who would never cheat. Sir my husband is one of them”. That made him shut up.
Take a stand to say no to married men today. Make your fellow woman smile by saying no. Save a marriage by saying no and God will give you the desires of your heart.“Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised”.Proverbs 30:31 (NIV)
P.S: Pls check my blog mimiemmanuel.blogspot.com